Birdblog

A conservative news and views blog.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

UT Weighs in on the Roberts Nomination

Aussiegirl has written a post at Ultima Thule which somewhat mirrors my own thoughts on the John Roberts nomination. She has sighted John Podhoretz, among others, and has dissected matters in her inimitable, crystal clear style. Check it out.

I am happy to say that Thomas Lifson, Editor of the American Thinker, strongly disagrees with my views on this; everything he knows strongly suggests that Roberts will make a first-rate Justice. Mr. Lifson is one of the brightest people around, so I may be all wet in my assessment. I hope and pray that he is right (and I hate being wrong), because I WANT Roberts to be a top conservative Jurist. I just have these nagging doubts...

Read for yourself and decide.

|

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Morrison said...

Aussiegirl's head, "It's a Boy!" is a classic.
And, two, don't ever expect W to show much courage or wisdom, especially in anything he'll have to face up to the Democrats over, such as a Supreme Court nomination.

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com