Birdblog

A conservative news and views blog.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Monday, June 20, 2011

Glitter Attack on Bachmann in MN Conf.

Jack Kemp

Tea Party Nation informs me that some lesbian activist threw a can of glitter on Michele Bachmann as she finished her speech at Right Online in Minneapolis. It happened when I had left the auditorium to get lunch and have S.E. Cupp sign my copy of her latest book. No one mentioned this later in the day to me. As the leader of TPN asked in his blog piece, "Where's security?" It could have been acid thrown. I'd much prefer seeing film of the leftist bitch being thrown to the ground and stomped by a security guard.

Human Events has the video here.
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=44294

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com