Birdblog

A conservative news and views blog.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Friday, January 21, 2005

We Now Have a Blogrolll!

Thanks to David Hogberg, we now have a blogroll on this site! I have been fumbling around in the dark, trying to figure out how to operate this infernal contraption, and have been unable to divine it`s sinister mysteries. David Hogberg, analyst from the Capital Research Center and American Spectator contributor, posted a link to my site on Hog Haven, his website. I e-mailed to thank him and mentioned off-hand that I would blogroll him if I could ever figure out how. He responded with an offer to help and now, thanks to Dave, I can post up a link! (granted, it may look rather crazy while I get the hang of it!)

Everyone should visit Hog Haven! Dave is one of the brightest guys out there and very funny!

Many thanks, Dave!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com