Birdblog

A conservative news and views blog.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Friday, May 06, 2011

Bin-Laden Bungling

Timothy Birdnow

My father-in-law forwards this from Atlas Shrugs; it is a litany of the mess Obama has made of a simple political assassination.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/05/obamas-got-more-splainin-to-do.html

Bam has managed to screw up a perfect thing. Amazing!

I had believed Bin-Laden died some years back and that both sides were pretending he was still here for strategic reasons. The Russians denied the authenticity of Bin-Laden's last few tapes. I find the refusal to release pictures erodes the credibility of this action. OF COURSE we have DNA...

Then, if this were a fake, he pulled it too early, so I suspect it's legit. I wonder what they are trying to hide. Maybe Bin-Laden had Obama's birth certificate?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com