Birdblog

A conservative news and views blog.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Friday, June 01, 2012

"Is Obama Running Interference for Russia Over Katyn" at American Thinker

Timothy Birdnow

I have a blogpost up at American Thinker this morning that I think everyone may find enlightening, or at least somewhat interesting.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/06/is_obama_running_interference_for_russia_over_katyn.html

Over the last couple of days I have been nagged by a memory from my youth; Obama's insult to Poland of "Polish Death Camps" nagged at me like a broken tooth, and I couldn't understand why. It brought back memories of my college days, and of something that happened a few years back.

In college I studied Russian history, so it seemed to me there was a connection. Then I remembered the death of virtually the entire Polish government in 2009 outside of Smolensk...

Oh, and Mr. Obama's promise to "reset relations" with the Russkies.

Be sure to check it out!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com