Birdblog

A conservative news and views blog.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Thursday, November 11, 2004

It`s All About Me

Yes, that`s right! It`s all about me and what I want to post up here. If any of you people don`t like it-too bad. This is my blog, and I control the verticle, I control the horizontal.

The purpose of this site is to propogate my ideas and accomplishments, and to showcase other people if I like them and want them to get attention. If I don`t like them they will end up in the trash along with such dignitaries as Paul Krugman, Maurweenie Dowd, Bill Clinton etc.

I want this to be a dignified, intelligent, mature discussion of the days events. I want this to be a gathering of intellectuals and philosophers seeking the higher meaning of life.

So enjoy the madness. Remember it`s about me, me, me, me, me!

|

2 Comments:

Blogger Timothy Birdnow said...

Gee, what a drip!

4:04 PM  
Blogger Aussiegirl said...

How now, Mr. Birdnow, thou soundest like a prima donna warming up, with all the me, me, me, me!! Sounds like just the ticket for a blogger -- cheerio, pip, pip, and all that sort of rot!! Welcome aboard the blogtrain. If you figure out how to do the bells and whistles, let me know how to do it, will you? Looking forward to reading "all about you".

All the best -- Aussiegirl

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com