Birdblog

A conservative news and views blog.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Monday, June 13, 2005

More Shameless Bragging

Zogby International posted my latest article on their website (since I used statistics from a Zogby poll.) Check it out here.


This archived collection offers daily updates of Zogby International articles that are featured in media quotes and commentary from respected voices throughout the country and around the world.

Notice the ``respected voices`` part! I`m now a man of respect, I am!

Just thought everybody would like to know (well, I wanted everybody to know!)

|

2 Comments:

Blogger Aussiegirl said...

Congratulations, Tim!! And to my shame, I am just now getting to your article. I'll be back as soon as I give it a read.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Alnot said...

"Notice the ``respected voices`` part! I`m now a man of respect, I am!

Just thought everybody would like to know (well, I wanted everybody to know!"

I quoted you over at the AOL Madworld message board and one of our smarter leftists gave you none. I still think your article was and is right on but you can exchange e-mails with me. If you have any comments you would like to make. It seems that she also tracked down Exxon funding donations for Tech Center Station.

The American Thinker
>
>Timothy Birdnow

"Al darlin, c'mon! Really, I give you NOAA as a source and you give me a property manager from St.Louis??!"

Look, no rational person, property managers notwithstanding, can possibly argue that spewing toxins in the atmosphere can in any way be benefical... then she drones on some more.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com