Birdblog

A conservative news and views blog.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Fraudville

Selwyn Duke has a great piece on vote fraud in the American Thinker. It dovetails nicely with my recent post on Democrat vote fraud in St. Louis, and the false accusations which are constantly made against Republicans.

Duke links to a recent study which shows that the Democrats are the cheaters, proving what we have always known; they accuse Republicans of that which they are most guilty. (I don`t expect to hear anything about this in the Mainstream Press.)

|

2 Comments:

Blogger loboinok said...

Yeah, I wouldn't expect the MSM to pick up on it.

I've got good news at my site.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Aussiegirl said...

Democrats -- cheat???!!! Heavens!!! Quick -- my smelling salts and a fainting couch -- I may not recover :-)

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com