Birdblog

A conservative news and views blog.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Friday, December 23, 2005

New Friends

We have some new friends I would like to introduce.

Writing from Buffalo New York, we have Tom Joseph who brings a conservative Democratic view with his blog A Thinking Democrat. Tom is razor sharp and has an interesting, conservative perspective. (He`s also a determined man; Conservative Democrat has almost become an oxymoron.) Check out his blog!

Don`t miss The Southern Agrarian, either! SA has a keen grasp of the Left, and leads the charge into battle with saber slashing and both guns drawn. He has a couple of excellent posts up now, so hurry over and check him out!


I am constantly amazed at the quality of the blogs I`ve amassed on the links side. We have a very formidable group of thinkers and writers here, and I`m grateful to each and every one of you; I get a lot of visitors just because I have YOU linked up, and people use Birdblog as a jumping off spot. We`ve put together an intellectually powerful coalition. I recommend frequent visits to all of these sites; I learn more from my blogroll than I could possibly learn from the MSM or even Conservative news magazines. It really is a treasure-trove!

|

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Morrison said...

"SA has a keen grasp of the Left, and leads the charge into battle with saber slashing and both guns drawn"?
He has three arms?

5:22 PM  
Blogger Timothy Birdnow said...

There`s the beauty of the internet, Michael; we can have as many arms as our fingers can type!

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com