Birdblog

A conservative news and views blog.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Ayatollya So, Says Carter

Jimmy Carter, the man who, when told that the Shah of Iran needed assistance, proclaimed ``F*** the Shah!`` (that is a direct quote) and allowed the Ayatollah Khomeini to seize power, then seize our embassy, has graced us with his beneficient wisdom:

"The overall threat to the United States and security, I don't think it exists. My belief is that the president and his secretary of state, the Defense Department and others have adequately cleared the Dubai government or organization to manage their ports. I don't think there's any particular threat to our security... I've been to Dubai, and I've seen the remarkable port facilities they have there, perhaps the best in the world."

Remember what Jimmy recently said about the electoral victory of Hamas in Palestine. Remember Carter`s cozy relationship with Arafat. Remember that Carter was very friendly with Daniel Ortega in Nicaragua, and that he fought against President Reagan`s efforts to oust the communists. Remember that Carter`s group ``verified`` the overwhelming election of the Sandanistas when they first took power.

If the killer-rabbit fighting, malaise contending, friend of every jackbooted thug Carter thinks it`s a good idea, my own doubts about the wisdom of this deal are greatly increased.

|

2 Comments:

Blogger Alnot said...

The only good thang Carter ever did was make sure Ronald Regan would be elected.

12:57 PM  
Blogger TJW said...

I agreed wholeheartedly Alnot, when ever old Jimma tells me "it's a good thang", every red flag I own begins waving maniacally...

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com