Birdblog

A conservative news and views blog.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Die is Cast

I have to apologize to Birdblog readers for the meager writing; I have been suffering from a bad case of tendonitis in my hand, called DeQuervains Tenosynovitis which is caused by movement of the thumb causing inflammation of the tendon on the wrist. (Diabetics are prone to this, I`m given to understand.) I have been hoping it would go away with Advil and rest, but it has continued to decline and the Doctor put a cast on my hand yesterday.

Blogging will be light, as I have limited manual dexterity.

I will probably be linking instead of thinking for the next few weeks, although I don`t intend on taking a complete vacation. Still, things may be a bit slow.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com