Birdblog

A conservative news and views blog.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Michelle Malkin Links to ``Democrats Paradise``

I occasionally run a Google search on my name to gage how things are going with Birdblog. I generally find this a depressing exercise, since my stand on Darwinism didn`t make any friends among the Left and most of what I find starts with ``Timothy Birdnow-moron`` or ``idiot`` or ``fool`` or what-have-you. (One guy actually compares me to American Idol abomination William Hung! I have to admit that was really funny!) Not that I care what a bunch of nihilistic sophomores think, but I still don`t enjoy wading through a mass of vitriol to find what I am looking for-links or comments on my blog or on my articles. (It is amazing how obsessed so many of those folks are with what I think; why, you`d almost have to conclude I touched a nerve!) I like to see who has me posted up, and thank them for it. Every once in a while I have a nice surprise; a positive comment with a link.

Last night was one such; the great Michelle Malkin linked to my American Thinker article on the triumph of liberalism in St. Louis!

I have to say, it was nice to get some positive feedback for a change. I`d like to thank Michelle for linking my piece, and welcome any of her readers who found this site as a result.

Gee, it`s good not to see the adjectives idiot, imbecile, nut, drooling knuckle-dragger, etc., associated with my name!

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com