Birdblog

A conservative news and views blog.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Another Roofing Attempt

I won`t be posting until late tomorrow, if at all, folks; I have to take advantage of the beautiful weather to finish my roof job on the so-called cabin aka the shack. I won`t be able to get there today until after dark, and so will have to spend most of Sunday on the project. If I don`t break a leg/neck/back/ or any other orthodpedically necessary body part, I`ll post something late or will see you on Monday!

|

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun out there with all those tools! Alas, Tim, that is an area in which not only have I no talent but I am positively dangerous. I never developed the knack of the hammer, drill and saw. These are as foreign to me as the truth is to Ted Kennedy. But I am a pretty good shot with my .44 Magnum. Does it count as a tool?

3:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike,
I hope you believe in Gun Control, keeping all of the shots in the ten ring type of Gun Control.

4:39 AM  
Blogger Timothy Birdnow said...

Hi Mike!

I`m not very handy with tools myself, and this construction project is teaching me things I may have been better off not knowing! My wife fears for me...

I suspect you are much handier with your .44 than I am with a hammer.

Good point, Wil!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com