Birdblog

A conservative news and views blog.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Audacity, Audacity, Audacity!

Yet more proof of the depths to which the mainstream media will sink to defend their pro-death position in the Terri Schiavo case. This is truly nauseating.

The MSM has pulled out all stops to confuse this issue; Delay`s father required extraordinary means to be kept alive-including dialysis, a respirator, etc. Terri simply needs food and water. I refuse to believe that the writers at the L.A. Times aren`t aware of the differences between the two cases. This is merely another lame attempt to attack Republicans-especially pro-life Republicans. They have no decency, and no shame!

|

2 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

The LA Times isn't worth lining your cat litter box. They tick me off on a constant basis -- and I won't even read the thing! ;)

9:37 PM  
Blogger Gindy said...

I agree with Esther. I stopped getting the LATs about 4 years ago and never looked back.

I still have friends e-mailing and calling in shock after they just found out that Terri is not on true life support and that she is concious. To many people still think she is in a coma and requires machines to keep her alive thanks to the MSM.

This attack on Delay where his father was on true life support is a different situation (in my opinion). It really bothers me the deception that some news sources are engaged in. It is a word game.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com