Birdblog

A conservative news and views blog.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Monday, January 08, 2007

Consensus Tyrants

I was reading an article at the American Thinker this morning that had me mumbling to myself ``I wish I had written that!`` It was about consensus science and the attempts by the Global Warming advocates to stifle discussion. The author`s point was that politics has hijacked science for it`s own ends, that the ``consensus`` consists of agenda.

Right on the money! I scrolled to the byline to see who this wise sage was, and lo and behold it was our old friend William from Theory=Dogma!

Brevity being the soul of wit, William did a marvelous job of capturing the witty; his piece is concise and to the point. (Had I written it I would have droned on and on in a fit of diarretic mouth, or fingers, as I am famous for and would have not stopped but kept going and going...)

GREAT piece, William!

|

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read this article also and came to the conclusion that it can be tied into political correctness. As the saying goes your either with us or you dont know what your talking about!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Timothy Birdnow said...

Very true, learner! I think you`ve got something there.

Thanks for stopping by!

4:08 PM  
Blogger William Zeranski said...

Timothy, I’m pleased that you enjoyed the piece. When I submitted it I thought it might be too much of a rant--but hey--you just never know. But, it’ll be a long time before I’ll catch up with you at AT.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com