Birdblog

A conservative news and views blog.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Going to the Rodent Droppings Farm

It`s supposed to rain pretty heavily this afternoon, and I`m heading down to the ``farm`` (what do I produce? Rocks, maybe, or mice droppings) to see if my roof actually performs that function or is merely ornamental. If ornamental I may be home earlier than planned.

I will most definitely post something tomorrow, but probably not until the afternoon.

Oh, by the way, Henta is level 4 biohazard passed by mice droppings; considering the volume left by my unwelcome houseguests in the ``Ozark Hilton``, and that I plan on doing some spring-cleaning down there, you may want to pray fervently for my health!

(By the way, that sounds like a Yiddish word-``what you`ve gotten a Henta again? Oy!`` It would be my luck to die of an illness that sounds like a cheap Jackie Mason quip!)

|

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm, Tim, that is HANta virus... not henta... but other than that, if you are worried about contracting, consider a positive pressure face shield... like painters and wood workers use.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Timothy Birdnow said...

Hi GM!

You`re right; I misspelled it. I just shot this silly piece off, after all, and really have no fear of contracting any level four biohazards. Lymes disease, maybe...

Actually, considering the filthy buildings I visit for work it is a wonder I haven`t contracted some of the more common illnesses. I think it has built up my immune system!

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com