Birdblog

A conservative news and views blog.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Sunday, April 24, 2005

True Colors

From the Daily Times:

This may be a bit extreme, but I think this man is showing the true nature of militant Islam. Women and children are property, and you have the right to do with them as you wish. American liberals take note!


Man sacrifices wife, 4 children on Eid Milad in Karachi

KARACHI: A schoolteacher, Nadeem Ahmed, who was arrested for allegedly killing his wife and four children said on Friday that he sacrificed them to mark the birth anniversary of the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH).

The man was caught hiding in the bathroom of his house in Karachi, where police found the bodies of his family with their throats slashed. Those killed included his 36-year-old wife Shah Jehan and his four children 12-year-old Hasib, 11-year-old Fasih, 8-year-old Hamza and one-year old-Fawad. The wife of the accused was also a teacher at a government school.

Police said they suspected he killed his family because he thought his wife was “having illicit relations with a lover,” said local police officer Khalid Bashir. Police said he bought knife from a store a day before the incident. But the accused told reporters from a police detention cell that he sacrificed his family members in the name of Allah to mark the Prophet’s birthday.

“I had no complaints or suspicion against my wife. I loved her and my children. It’s a gift on this great day. I also wanted to kill myself. I will soon join my family,” he said. “He seems to be a psychologically disturbed person,” police officer, Amjad Rashid said. agencies

|

2 Comments:

Blogger BobG said...

I agree, Tim. I have posted a few items like this on my site.

2:02 PM  
Blogger TJW said...

"I also wanted to kill myself. I will soon join my family," he said.

What makes this mental defective think his Family wants any thing further to do with him?

It's such a shame that goof balls such as Nadeem can't just kill themselves sparing their families and the rest of humanity the twisted solutions they come up with for the problems they invent in their lifes.

The greatest tragedy here is that Islam "in some teachings" sanctions a man wiping out his wife and children as though they were a coopful of chickens. A religion of "peace" it is not. Just as the inquisitions were not just a friendly chat.

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com