Birdblog

A conservative news and views blog.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Monday, October 17, 2005

Everyone Suffers for My Birthday

No blogging until Thursday; my birthday is tomorrow, and I`m throwing the wife and cats in the Explorer (boy are they going to hate that) and we`re heading for the cabin. I put a fence up to keep the cats from wandering away, and I`m going to celebrate with cake and champagne while sitting by the campfire in the wilderness!

See y`all soon!

|

4 Comments:

Blogger Aussiegirl said...

Happy Birthday, Tim!! Good luck with those cats. Hope you all have great weather and wonderful time! Many happy returns of the day!

5:20 PM  
Blogger Gary B said...

Have fun! Happy Birthday!

10:17 PM  
Blogger Gindy said...

Happy birthday.

9:23 AM  
Blogger BonnieBlueFlag said...

Let's see . . . for your birthday you are returning to the scene of the now famous "yellow jacket" incident? Hopefully, they have gotten the hint that Summer is over and have departed.

Of course, I think I recall a fire, or some other catastrophe, at your cabin earlier in the season.

I cannot wait to hear all about how much your cats enjoyed the trip.

Wishing you a very "Happy Birthday!"

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com