Birdblog

A conservative news and views blog.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Saturday, May 06, 2006

(Who C)Air(s) America

Air America, that lead-gilded balloon, launched here in St. Louis recently, and I had the honor of catching a bit of it. I thought I must have been suffering from Patrick Kennedy`s problem, and that it was really 3 a.m. and I was listening to one of those public service programs that the government used to force music stations to carry; I caught the monotone (er. monologue) of the Al Franken (stein) show! Later, I tuned into some hip-hoppers trying to make liberalism sound, well, hip-hoppy. (Frankly, I think they had too many hoppies, malt, and yeast!) Who Caires America illustrates perfectly the intellectual vacuity of the Left.

We have nothing to worry about!

|

3 Comments:

Blogger Aussiegirl said...

Brilliant!! Hahaha -- loved all the clever bits -- "lead-gilded balloon, Al Franken's monotone -- thanks for the laughs! (As if listening to Air America wasn't funny enough!)

4:37 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Their flagship's dumping them in August! HAHAHAHA!!!

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim, I have yet to be able to catch even 1 minute of an Air America broadcast. Should I consider myself blessed?

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com