Birdblog

A conservative news and views blog.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Belated Birthday Blessings to Birdblog

Twas on November 11, two thousand ought four, that this very blog came into being. We`ve had much fun on the way, discussed some serious issues, and had some rollicking good scraps. Now Birdblog is in the terrible twos! Watch out, World!

I would like to thank all of my fans, friends, and even good natured foes; this wouldn`t have been the same without you! You have all made my life richer, and I thank you for every moment of it. You are some of the brightest people I`ve encountered, and I am constantly amazed at what a brilliant group that has assembled on my humble e-pages. Thanks!

Special thanks are in order to Aussiegirl of Ultima Thule who has been a true friend through thick and thin, and without whom I would have given up Birdblog long ago.

Thanks, too, to Thomas Lifson at the American Thinker for regularly publishing my articles, and to Shawn Macomber, John Tabin, and David Hogberg (all from the American Spectator at one point) for encouraging my fledgling blog at the very beginning.

And special thanks to all the rest of you, my good friends.

God bless you all.

Now, let`s forge ahead!

|

1 Comments:

Blogger Aussiegirl said...

Congratulations, Tim! You're a big boy of two, now. And I'm just a few months older than you. At this tender age, you remember we were eager to count every month. Your writing has been a true inspiration to me, and the breadth of your knowledge and your marvelous ability to relate history in the most interesting ways are truly something to behold! I look forward to many more years of pleasurable reading of Birdblog. Thank you for your kind words, but the talent and creativity are all yours.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com