Birdblog

A conservative news and views blog.

Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Playing With Fire

Welcome American Thinker Readers!


I have a blogpiece about racial discrimination in the Saint Louis Fire Department, and about reverse discrimination in fire departments throughout the nation, at the American Thinker this morning.

I wish I had used the title of this post instead of the one I used; I didn`t think of it until after I sent my piece (Hose Colored Glasses wasn`t that good, and I`d sort of hoped Thomas Lifson would have come up with something better-oh, well!)

|

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent piece. The more I hear about our city the more I wonder how we survive.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com